See the kid in the white shirt with the Ford patch on it? That's me with Don Prudhomme at the Winter Nationals back in 1968. My Dad, Ed Pink, was, and still is, one of the pre-eminent engine builders in the world. We were building drag racing engines back then. That's him standing next to me on the pit wall when we managed engine operations for many IndyCar teams including Arie Luyendyk, Al Unser, SR. and others.
My experience in the world of engine building and tuning goes something like this:
- Ed Pink Racing Engines - 1977-88
- TRD-Ivan Stuart off road effort and chief engine builder, Toyota Atlantic Series
- Comptech (Factory Acura) Camel Lights prototype engine builder and development tech.
- Honda Racing-IndyCar engine shop director-1st Honda Indycar Victory-New Hampshire 1995
- Robert Yates, Ernie Elliott - engine assembly
- Evernham Racing-Engine shop director, trackside development, carburetor development.
To see what we can build for you, call us at 704-575-1645 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex and PayPal